The self proclaimed "Foodie"

The self proclaimed "Foodie"
Don't Talk About It, Be About It

About Me

My photo
Uptwon Baby, New York, United States
Sassy chic with great sense of humor...if you're funny that is ;p Born in the Dominican Republic but raised in New York. I love love love chocolate...my fav bar is the Snickers, you bring me one of those and I'm your friend. #1 motto "Don't Talk About it, Be About it"

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lead and I Shall Follow

If you wish to lead me through the way
Let me show you the groundwork to be laid
Entice my eye with great precision
So I too can share your colorful vision

Lend me your charisma and I promise
Loyalty and trust will never be amiss
On this great big ship
Be the captain that celebrates my many gifts
Open my eyes, go ahead and delegate
Careful, don't forget to stimulate

Integrity must be key
If you wish me to believe
Should this all be laid out
I'm your follower without a doubt

No comments:

Post a Comment